Trolls and Bed and Breakfast

 Did you know Breckenridge has a Troll?  


His name is Isak Heartsong and he's got quite the story.  I'd been wanting to go up and see him forever and finally, Ivy and I managed to plan a quick trip to Breckenridge and Frisco for some troll spotting and relaxing at a bed an breakfast.  







Something about being outside is just the most healing thing in the world for me.  Having my favorite people in the world with me doesn't hurt either.  If you get a chance to head up to the hills, go check out Isak, grab something yummy in town and enjoy the mountains. 




Something about being outside is just the most healing thing in the world for me.  Having my favorite people in the world with me doesn't hurt either.  If you get a chance to head up to the hills, go check out Isak, grab something yummy in town and enjoy the mountains.  And if you're looking for a historic little spot to stay, the Frisco Lodge is a cute little spot.  And you're close enough to Lake Dillon to go for a quick morning walk after breakfast.  You gotta love Colorado!


0 comments