An Adventure In Rifle

 

Colorado is such a big, beautiful state that I don't think I'll ever be able to see every single gem that it has to offer.  Case in point, up until 4 days before we decided to take this trip, I didn't know that Rifle Falls was a thing.  We've hiked Hanging Lake (holy straight up, Batman!) and I thought I knew where all the other cool waterfall hikes were, too.  HA!

Thanks to Instagram (I'm pretty sure I've never said that before and meant it) I found out about this sweet 30 foot tall triple falls.  And at only a 4 1/2 hour drive...who could say no.  We were taking a little staycation and didn't have any firm plans, so away we went.




There are super cool caves to explore all along the falls too, so I can't just keep it to myself.  If you're ever headed out west, you should definitely stop and check it out.  It's not too long or hard at all.  You'll be at the falls within 5 minutes of parking!  






0 comments